Private healthcare facility «Clinical Hospital „Russian Railways-Medicina“ Penza city» was founded in 1930.
Today, the clinic is the leading universal multidisciplinary medical and preventive institution in the city of Penza, which includes round-the-clock and day hospitals, polyclinics, and an extensive network of health centers.
The clinic is conveniently located in the center of Penza, at the intersection of the main transport routes of the city, a 10-minute drive from the Penza-1 railway station and the bus station.
Medical support is provided by highly qualified doctors, candidates and doctors of medical sciences. Our specialists regularly monitor the latest achievements of science, improving the accumulated experience.
On the basis of the PHF «Clinical Hospital „RZD-Medicina“ Penza city» there are kafedras:
- Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychology of the Medical Faculty of the Medical Institute of Penza State University;
- Surgery and Endoscopy named after Professor N. A. Baulin FGBOU DPO RMANPO of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Otorhinolaryngology and surdology-Otorhinolaryngology FGBOU DPO RMANPO of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
«Life and health of people — our work. Age-old traditions, unique experience and advanced technologies for a new quality of your life. Russian Railways-Medicine-more than medicine».
Main types of medical care
- Abdominal surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Outpatient and polyclinic care in the field of Medical examination and prevention
- All types of diagnostics, including laboratory diagnostics, ultrasound, X-ray examinations, mammography, CT, MRI
High-tech medical care in the following areas:
- abdominal surgery;
- cardiovascular surgery;
- obstetrics and gynecology.
Patients are provided with comfortable single and double rooms with all amenities.
Medical activity is carried out on the basis of License No. FS-58-01-000672 from 17.12.2020.